My Tobii P10
My Tobii P10 Review
- Name of the technology: My Tobii P10
- Link: http://www.spectronicsinoz.com/product/24271
- Price: NA
- Popularity: In 2008, Tobii won the Grand Award of Design for its eye-controlled screens. In 2010, Tobii won the SIME Grand Prize for having the most innovative technology concept. In 2011, Tobii Glasses won the red dot design award, an international product design competition and later the same year, Tobii won the Bully Award. In 2012, Tobii took home the award for best prototype at the consumer technology tradeshow 2012 CES and Laptop Magazine named Tobii the winner in its best new technology category.
- Minimal physical requirements: The patient has to be able to move his eyes freely.
Eye Gaze technology that is really convenient and really works!
MyTobii P10 is a portable eye-controlled communication device featuring the Tobii Eye Control system. Everything, including a 15” screen, eye control sensor and computer, is integrated into one unit. Just connect to a power source, such as a wall socket, power wheelchair or an external battery pack. MyTobii P10 can be mounted for use at a desk, wheelchair, bed or anywhere suitable for the user.
Who is MyTobii P10 helpful for?
Users with disabilities such as:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Motor Neurone Disease (ALS)
- High level spinal injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis
With powerful, state-of-the-art features, MyTobii brings eye control to a whole new audience of users. The interface can be configured for many different skill levels thus being flexible enough to serve many different user groups.